Steps to follow if audio does not work during your Webinar session:
1. Press leave audio button at the bottom of the Webinar interface:
2. Join again, by pressing the same button to Join audio
3. Click Microphone as below:
4. Click Allow using microphone:
5. When the testing window opens, please talk something to test the audio setting. Please note that this test audio will not be heard by the students. If the ambience is quiet without any sound, microphone won’t be configured.
6. Should the testing succeed, please click Yes and you will be able to resume the session. If not click No you can test the audio once again.
7. Following all these steps should fix the audio issue, if any of the above steps don’t appear, please end the meeting by clicking three dots on the top left, and wait for minimum two minutes and close the browser and then restart your session.
Also please make sure you have stable internet connection that does not disconnect you during these steps. For uninterrupted audio communication, a stable internet connection is important.